Entry Level Accountant
San Antonio, Texas
Our client is looking for an Entry Level Accountant with 0-3 years of experience to join their team! Please read below for job requirements. Degree required.
- Process and review lease transaction through accounting system
- Read and Interpret lease agreements and record proper accounting data.
- Assist Lease Supervisor in the coordination of program changes and reporting needs with core software IT department as well as database administrators.
- Participate in the process for structure accounting - this will incorporate panel and structure maintenance within the core software program as well as coordinating and reconciling with the fixed assets department and general accounting.
- Assist Lease Supervisor with the documentation of interpretation and compliance issues. Issues identified will be addressed with regional Real Estate and corporate Real Estate executives and solutions determined and documented.
- Participate in review process of lease accounting transactions for accuracy of the lease accounting team.
- Reconciliation of various g/l accounts as they pertain to Lease Accounting.
- Continuously suggest process improvements and procedures as the business evolves to implement improvements in policy, procedure and systems.
- Ensure documentation is consistently and continuously updated as part of best practice of maintaining documentation.
- Ensure that documentation and data accumulation standards are documented and enforced.
- Excel literate (Pivot tables and V-look Ups)
If you are an Entry Level Accountant with the qualifications listed above, then this role is for you! This Entry Level Accountant will work with dynamic team and be part of a great organizations know worldwide. Submit your resume today!