Corporate headquarters is looking to hire an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Analyst working with J.D. Edwards to be responsible for the setup, configuration, maintenance, implementation and upgrade of HR modules in the J.D. Edwards ERP. The ERP Analyst collaborates with functional areas in writing GAP' s, use case scenarios, and test plans, and will provide assistance, as needed, for regression, new update integration and user acceptance testing. Responsibilities will include utilizing business intelligence software to generate, analyze, and distribute recurring HR metrics and ad-hoc reports for administered systems. This person will work collaboratively with Internal IT developers, administrators and Program Managers on design specifications, JDE/Data Mart mapping, and will do cost analysis for new project requests. Additionally, they will assist with JDE technical tasks related to year-end activities including open enrollment and year-end rollover, and serve as the primary point of contact for troubleshooting JDE HR related production support issues and data errors. This person will work collaboratively with HR business function owners to ensure accuracy and reliability of HR data.
Additional job functions include:
- Assesses HR needs by soliciting requirements from business sponsors, owners, stakeholders, subject matter experts, vendors, and IT staff to formulate solutions through the use of the J.D. Edwards ERP.
- Ensures accuracy and reliability of HR data.
- Performs tasks to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Serves as a liaison to IT staff in resolving technical and systems related problems.
- Generates, analyzes, and distributes recurring HR metrics and ad-hoc reports to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Domestic U.S. travel may be required.
Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor' s degree is required. Four years of related experience is required, preferably in the J.D. Edwards application. Additional years of related work experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis up to two years. Experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning system is required. Two years of experience with a business intelligence tool analyzing and producing reports is preferred. Must have exceptional critical thinking, analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to communicate effectively with business and technical staff, including the ability to document and convey complex ideas both verbally and in written form. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.