Post Date: 06/28/2017
Job ID: 16308
Industry: Other Area(s)
Direct Hire Electrical Engineer Position:
Catapult Staffing is currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated Electrical Engineer for our client in Wilmington, NC. This is a full time employment opportunity. Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably 3-5 years of experience with Lighting and Power design. Our client works on a broad range of projects from commercial and municipal to industrial. Experience with AutoCAD is required. Some knowledge of Design Master and REVIT is a plus. Successful candidates will be production oriented and adaptable. Must be capable of working with architects, contractors and other members of the design team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Successfully passed the Professional Engineering Exam or in the process of working towards professional registration.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the design of electrical systems.
- Efficient work ethic to complete tasks on time and within budgets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of construction industry and ability to work with Contractors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Design Master, Revit, Excel, and other electrical design software or ability to learn computer programs quickly.
- Take projects from start to finish with engineering calculations, computer software models, oversite of or preparation of Electrical drawings and specifications, and Construction Administration.
- Visit clients and jobsites as needed to support project needs.
- Interface with other disciplines and consultants as needed.
- Prepare, coordinate and review work plans prepared in CADD or Revit.
- Efficiently communicate and coordinate efforts and ideas.
- Handle design activities for multiple projects simultaneously.
Please send all resumes and inquiries to email@example.com