Seeking an Electrical Engineer to be a member of engineering project teams.
Responsibilities for this position includes:
- Leading electrical design portions of projects in a multi-discipline environment.
- Designing facility electrical systems using AutoCAD and/or BIM modeling software for projects for facilities including commercial, institutional, federal, DOD, utility, and industrial facilities
- Designing site utility and lighting systems
- Preparing calculations and analyses of electrical systems such as lighting and power systems
- Interaction with other project design team members and clients to obtain and document Basis of Design Criteria
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an ABET accredited university, Electrical Engineering
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification, Professional Engineer (PE) certification preferred
- 4 - 10 years of experience
- An active NCEES Record is a strong plus.
- Strong industrial design experience -Working knowledge of specification of instruments, controls and SCADA systems is a plus
- Experience with design of automotive manufacturing, tire manufacturing, and water/waste water treatment
- Experience using AutoCAD and/or Microstation and/or BIM(3D) software
- Experience using AGI 32 Lighting Analysis software
- Experience with SKM Power Tools software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite