Director of Solutions Engineering
- Provides technical management and leadership to Solutions Engineering Team.
- Manages pre and post technical sales support for onsite and remove product evaluations including; configuration, training, troubleshooting, and understanding of daily product use.
- Oversees site surveys, analyzes customer network designs, and documents requirements for APCON solutions.
- Manages Solutions Engineering activity.
- Gathers customer feedback and delivers it appropriately within APCON for understanding and consideration.
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to define account strategy by highlighting APCON advantages and influencing technical decision makers.
- Provides technical responses for customer RFP/RFQs.
- Works collaboratively with Marketing to create internal and external technical collateral such as; while papers and case studies.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructures, management, monitoring and security.
- Excellent professionalism, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree required.
- 7+ years’ experience in sales engineering selling to large complex multi-national accounts.
- 3+ years’ management experience
- CCNP, CCNA or equivalent network security certification preferred.