Digital Project and Production Manager
Silver Spring, Maryland
Our client is seeking a Digital Project and Production Manager. The Digital Project and Production Manager will guide projects from start to successful completion and be the Key Resource for production related timelines and KPIs, internally and externally. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a Cause Driven Organization and make a huge impact. This organization is led by passionate, intelligent, and creative industry leaders. This is a telecommuting opportunity with two days a week in the office, in downtown Silver Spring, MD.
Digital Project and Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while ensuring communication with all key stakeholders, clients and internal staff is effective and proactive.
- Effectively utilize the internal Project Management System and build out deadlines and timelines with realistic end timelines and KPIs. Ability to pull reports / analytics from this software to provide data to President.
- Manage and monitor project performance of numerous projects providing guidance to the management and core team.
- Maintain overall production schedule.
- Identify items or issues that jeopardize the cost, quality or timeliness of project deliverables.
- Identifies, negotiates, communicates and manages project changes.
- Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, project team, supervisor, Project Offices, governance and other key staff.
- Oversee product documentation and archiving.
Digital Project and Production Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree from four-year university.
- 2-3 years experience in project management/ production and timeline management.
- Experience working in an ad agency or consulting role preferred or multiple clients with varying project needs and deliverables.
- Experience managing online/digital projects as well as larger scale programs and calendars for multiple clientele.
- Strong communication skills, articulate and wants to be an active participant in internal meetings.
- Can deliver instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation when necessary.
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- A working knowledge of project management tools and software, Mavenlink a plus!
- A working knowledge of database and application development processes.
- Overall interactive knowledge of application and interface development.
- Understanding of quality assurance processes and practices.
About Catapult Staffing:
Catapult Staffing supports clients in the areas of Engineering and IT, Professional Services, Finance, and Federal Government sectors. We are passionate about matching the right talent for our client, and being an advocate for our talent! Check out our website: www.catapultstaffing.com