CyberArkSystems Administrator - CMPCJP00047010
Plano, Texas 75024
3 months contract to hire
Support for CyberArk Products (version 7 & 9) Account management for CyberArk products (Windows, Unix, Oracle) Account/Safe/Vault modifications and remediation
Continues improvement to the environment
Train and support L2/L1 Create & Maintain documentation of all process & procedures
3 - 5 years experience.
Industry Standard Security Certifications. minimum of CISSP, CyberArk Certified
CyberArk Product Support/ Mgmt
L3 Security Experience M - F 8 -5 PM + Possible on-call OT (as necessary)
We are allowing remote candidates but if they are in either Plano, TX or Louiville, KY area we can accommodate an onsite interview.
As the Systems Administrator I you will function as Virtualization engineer in a managed services environment supporting a variety of customers ranging from medium size business to large enterprise. The systems administrator’ s primary responsibilities include monitoring, administering, and supporting the core services of our customer’ s virtualized environments.
Essential Job Functions:
• Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration.
• Develops, documents, and standardizes preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
• Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
• Communicates effectively with various entities, including CRMs, account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and non-technical resources.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Hypervisors – ESXi & HyperV
• VMware – vCenter, VUM, Virtual Networking
• Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012)
• Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.)
• TCP/IP Networking
• Blade chassis management (UCS, HPC 7000, etc.)
• Server Optimization and Hardening
• Working knowledge of SAN technology
• Ability to lift 50lbs, datacenter racking\stacking, cabling
• Other duties as defined by management
• MCSA/ MCSE 2012
• Cisco Networking