Customer Support Consultant CLGXJP00008849
Greensboro, North Carolina
Customer Support Consultant
" Really looking for candidates with inside sales experience"
- Looking for individuals that are technically inclined with excellent customer service skills to fill the Customer Support Consultant role within our client.
- At present this is a temporary position.
- The right candidate must have a natural drive to learn more about technology and the product that they will help service and support.
- Experience handling difficult or complex customer situations is a plus.
- Familiarity with real estate concepts a plus.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- The support of both internal and external users with technical application requirements or needs.
- Provide first level assistance for product team and our clients customers.
- Identify and escalate priority issues following guidelines.
- Log tickets and escalate to product support.
- Consult knowledge experts when necessary to optimize resolutions and follow through on resolution with customers.
- The contractor will be given a list of technology providers that they will be required to call.
- This call will consist of encouraging the provider to subscribe to the our clients product as well as serve as a liaison between the technology provider and Multiple Listing Service organizations to complete the contract process.
- Provide how-to assistance to enable end users to get desired results in product usage.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using designated tracking software.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Essential Job Qualifications:
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Good written and verbal communication skills Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demand.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Macs, mobile devices such as iPads and Androids, etc., Internet Explorer, multiple web browsers is a plus.
- Keen attention to detail. Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Hours will be 8: 30am-5: 30pm.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact: Hosea James
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com