Consultant US - CMPCJP00046326
9 months contract position for a Network Analyst in Cincinnati, OH
- Develop profiles of application behavior over low latency and high latency networks
- Resolve application performance issues by assigning sources of delay to server, client, network, and application behavior over network.
- Work with end users, remotely, to install software to collect network data
- Coordinate with multiple groups to resolve application performance issues (application owners, application vendors, server administrators, end users)
- Demonstrate ability to work around barriers preventing completion of application profiles and application performance troubleshooting projects.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in network management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical network troubleshooting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in application troubleshooting at network levels
- Minimum 5 years’ experience customer management
- Ability to manage multi-problems simultaneously
- Experience in managing global Networks
- The primary tool is Wireshark. If you have extensive experience with Wireshark, then you could learn the other tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work around barriers preventing completion of application profiles and application performance troubleshooting projects.
- Wireshark: Extensive experience, using Wireshark to troubleshoot application performance issues
- Riverbed Steelhead, Riverbed SteelCentral AppResponse, Riverbed SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer, Riverbed NetProfiler
- Zscaler Cloud Portal