As a Civil Engineer you' ll work with project teams in several practice areas, including site development, municipal water/wastewater, solid waste management and geotechnical. From developing site plans for a new commercial development, to designing an expansion to a water treatment facility, or developing operational plans for a solid waste landfill, you' ll take part in managing and designing site layouts, grading plans, stormwater management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities. Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials, you' ll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening.
• 5-10 years’ experience;
• BS in Civil Engineering;
• Professional Engineering License (P.E.);
• Ability to speak and write professionally;
• Ability to develop and mentor staff;
• Ability to provide a technical review of Civil Engineering deliverable;
• Ability to prepare proposals and manage project execution;
• Ability to interface with clients, network, and develop business.
Here' s What We' d Like to See:
• Experience and knowledge of commercial real estate site design.
• AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, HydroCAD and other computer modeling software a plus.