Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Work in an inbound call-center to address customer questions, concerns and education. Additionally, the CSS is expected to deliver best in class support, with an emphasis on hightouch service, to all incoming callers. While on a call, the CSS is expected to analyze requests, resolve and answer inquiries related to mortgage loans, and route escalations to the appropriate department.
- General customer service responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, where multi-tasking is key to ongoing success.
- Perform data entry associated maintaining accurate and current loan information.
- Assist with manual tasks and various other projects as needed.
- 1+ years of customer support, in an inbound call-center environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Skills in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to utilize the following functions: V-Lookup, HLookup, Concatenating formulas, Conditional Formatting, and Pivot Tables is highly preferred.
Hours: 8-5 or 10-7