CMPCJP00047231-Systems Integrations Tech II
Pennington, New Jersey
3 month contract to hire role
Lab Technical Specialist 1 : -Previous BioPharm experience preferred. -Previous experience in working with benchtops in the pharmaceutical Laboratory environment Preferred -Previous White Glove\Executive support role M-F 1st Shift position -No on-call or expected overtime. Related Experience: - Working with vendors to support software including coordination of onsite maintenance - Experience following Strict protocols related to change control when working with benchtops - Good communicator -No lifting restrictions -Ticketing system knowledge -Good understanding of change control - No Medical devices that may be interrupted by electro-magnetic instruments - Able to contribute to a Team environment as well as be a strong individual contributor - Strong hardware troubleshooting skills - AD Account experience -Benchtop computer support in BMS' s (Bristol-Myers Squibb) pharmaceutical laboratories TOP 2 required skills that candidates must have: 1.) Strong hardware and software support background 2.) Ability to learn quickly being detail oriented Replacement - Staff Aug role Contract to Hire I have not opened a req in Workday.
I received the resignation of a current Staff Aug Team member and to back-fill the position. **This is for the same LCS Resource in NJ and the req was rebuilt to get more submissions.*
- Troubleshoot and assist in technical support of both instrument software installed on benchtops and connectivity between benchtop and instrument
- Work closely with instrument vendors to resolve technical issues.
- Work with BMS to understand the LCS imaging process, core benchtops suite and systems management tools to be utilized on all systems.
- Participate in the installation, documentation and testing of upgraded instruments in both regulated and non-regulated laboratories
- Deploy or update data management tools for backup and archive
- Participate in projects in support of laboratory computing at the local site, collaborating with IT Staff and clients at other sites.
- Desk-side support: diagnosis of hardware and software (as provided with OS distribution or additional mutual agreement)
- Other: upgrades and retirement support
- Remote hands as necessary. Support for specialized hardware/software to support business function.
- The candidate must have prior Scientific Lab Support experience with a Pharmaceutical Company. Have experience in supporting regulated and non-regulated systems in those Labs. Understand the importance and have experience in the change control process when working with these systems