San Antonio, Texas
This position is responsible for billing. Interacts with sales and internal departments regarding billing related items. Ensures all deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner. Must be detailed oriented and able to prioritize.
- Generate invoices based on billing cycle.
- Research and respond to billing inquires.
- Reconciling invoices.
- Professionalism: makes a good first impression; demonstrates respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior; dress appropriate to the environment; maintains professional work surroundings.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specific to Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in Windows platform
- Collaboration with others
- Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding situations and/or personalities.
- Ability to multi-task
- Time management: shows attention to detail; meets deadlines; is punctual
- Self-motivated: can work with minimal supervision; shows initiative requesting additional tasks when current tasks are complete
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and/or tasks
High School Diploma
2+ year degree in business management/accounting preferred, but not required
2-4 years or relevant experience with emphasis on reconciling, billing, and invoicing