Bilingual Account Manager
The Bilingual Account Manager’ s role is primarily focused on current clients. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to collecting assets for campaigns, working with internal teams, working directly with clients, executing campaigns and assisting in renewals/ identifying up-sells. It’ s absolutely critical that we deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction in order to maintain and grow our relationships.
- Manage the client on-boarding process to ensure timely, effective and accurate campaigns are executed.
- Conduct kickoff, post-sale and client meetings to execute campaigns.
- Work with internal stakeholders to align around campaign execution and client requirements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Voice of sales- internal ambassador/ advocate post-sale for the sales channel.
- Manage post-sale processes including campaign execution. Incrementally improve department efficiency.
- Quality Control of creative and campaigns focused on meeting brand guidelines.
- Collect and deliver data/reports to clients. Manage the renewal process for campaigns.
- Gather key insight on opportunities to help up-sell business.
- Maintain client relationships and identify growth opportunities across the brand and/or agency.
- Meet and exceed sales and business goals.
- Adhere to all company standards
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Account Manager position requires a bachelor’ s degree.
- 3+ years selling or managing accounts for North America’ s largest agencies and brands.
- Media, digital, content, and influencer marketing experience.
- Documented track record of success in account management.
- Experience managing enterprise clients.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce. Technically savvy.
- Excellent communication skills- verbal & written.
- Ability to meet & achieve goals in autonomous work environment.