14501 North Freeway Service Rd E
Post Date: 01/09/2018
Job ID: 17131
Industry: Other Area(s)
Due to internal growth, my client, a leading global skincare company based out of the Dallas/Fort Worth market, has a current need for an Associate Brand Manager for their top performing consumer brand. I came across your profile and thought you may be interested to hear more about this role.
I' m searching for an entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and dynamic marketing professional who will be responsible for driving and executing projects to deliver against brand strategy and meet financial and in-market objectives. This person will also leverage creative, analytical, and planning skills to drive awareness and equity of the brand.
Key highlights and responsibilities of the role include:
- Assists in the integrated marketing plan development including leading specific programs.
- Contributes to and supports comprehensive short and long term strategic plans of the brand strategy, marketing planning, and retail plan.
- Completes in-depth analysis of Nielsen syndicated data, point-of-sale and/or other research, category and consumer data in support of marketing initiatives, identifies business opportunities, and make recommendations to achieve marketing goals.
- Identifies and turns consumer/brand insights into actionable programs that have a beneficial impact on the growth of the business.
- Collaborates directly with marketing, sales and category teams in the development and execution of high quality insights-driven, retailer or channel specific solutions that link to brand strategies.
- Assists with promotional programs including coupons and redemptions.
- Leverages analytics & strong strategic thinking to deliver against brand objectives.
- Works with Promotional Review Committee (PRC) to approve promotional materials and develop claims that partner with brand strategy.
- Manages the VMS budget and collaborates with finance, purchasing and agency teams to ensure forecast aligns with monthly actuals.
- Oversees effectiveness of programs and initiatives including success tracking criteria. Track and share successes and best practices.
- Manages cross-functional efforts to commercialize new products and new brand initiatives to execute strategic initiatives.
- Very competitive base salary, annual bonus opportunity, excellent benefits, and industry leading 401K program
- Opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and innovative environment that will offer professional growth opportunities
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Brand Marketing, preferably CPG
- Strong analytical and technical skills; comfortable with syndicated data
- Understand fundamentals around managing the business P&L and able to make insightful observations that drive profitability
- Ability to tie marketing objectives to overall performance metrics and/or ROI
- Experience and knowledge of how to merchandise products to drive revenue, including experience driving pricing strategies, product positioning, consumer promotions and executing tactics according to plan are required
- Experience in project leadership in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with senior management, retailers (trade contacts), health care professionals, global marketing teams and market affiliates, sales teams and other internal departments
- Experienced in presenting in front of large audiences and senior executives
- Bachelor' s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university or equivalent in marketing or related field; MBA strongly preferred