Accounts Receivable Specialist
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Applies fundamental accounting theories and concepts to support the Franklin Financial Shared Services Billing and Cash Application process.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable strategies and work flows to meet monthly shipping and cash flow goals.
- Supports program by ensuring compliance with approved policies & procedures
- Assist with credit card billings and processing of sales allowances as required.
- Assist with new customer account maintenance.
- Build and manage relationships with customers, particularly with national and international distributors, as well as sales offices.
- Assist with the month end Accounts Receivable closing process as required.
Other Job Requirements:
- Support the Accounts Receivable Supervisor with the intercompany payment process
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience is required.
- Requires 2+ years accounting experience.
- Requires 2+ years of Accounts Receivable related experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast- paced environment is required.
- Experience with automated ERP systems is a plus.
If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com.