ACAD Draftsperson - CMPCJP00047528
7401 Metro Blvd. Ste 180 Edina, Minnesota 55439
5 months contract with possible extension for an ACAD Draftsperson in Edina/Minneapolis, Minnesota
Our client is looking for an ACAD Draftsperson.
- Must be able to utilize ACAD software to produce 2-dimensional drawings.
- Read and understand building construction architectural and electrical drawings; and interpret those drawing to determine a network cable drawing, create file directories, transfer drawings, re-format and modify existing drawings, create title blocks, extract data from drawings to spreadsheets, modify spreadsheets.
- Work with others in open office environment; focus on the accuracy of work, and productivity.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- No access to social media while working.
- Ability to work proficiently in ACAD 15 or higher, Adobe Reader, Excel and Microsoft Windows.
- Minimum of Vocational ACAD degree or two years ACAD drafting experience.
- Knowledge of building construction preferred.