Job Description: Systems Analyst/Developer
Role will be a key contributor on a dynamic, highly motivated team. Primary responsibilities are focused on providing development and support of business critical operations-related systems for a successful, growth-oriented, technology leader in the energy industry. Candidate should be a self-starter able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Additional responsibilities will include computer systems support and development services for various applications within the environment.
Knowledge, skill and ability to:
- Support and enhance business critical custom-developed and vendor-provided applications and associated interfaces.
- Effectively engage with business partners to gather, evaluate and document specific and thorough functional requirements, translate functional requirements into an efficient technical design, and develop efficient, well-performing code according to technical design.
- Effectively plan and manage medium to large-sized IT projects.
- Plan and manage work on a daily basis, meet defined project goals, and complete assignments by scheduled dates, complying with documented change management procedures.
Technical Skills Required:
- Software development experience
- .NET development experience (3+ years)
- C# experience (3+ years)
Technical Skills Considered a Plus:
- Database and/or SQL experience
- JAVA development experience
- Project management experience
- Shell scripting
Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, CIS or related field.
**NO THIRD PARTIES AT THIS TIME**